ALUCOBOND® is a composite panel consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a fire-retardant or non-combustible mineral-filled core. The superb properties of this material boost one’s inspiration and offer constructing engineers and designers a whole new range of solutions.
It is the combination of formability, flatness, stability and weather resistance that characterizes this material. Due to its composite structure, ALUCOBOND® can take on many different shapes. Though both stable and flat ALUCOBOND® can be perfectly formed without any loss to its rigidity.
Despite its low weight, which makes ALUCOBOND® easy to transport and handle in the factory and on site, its rigidity and high strength make the panels keep their shape and remain flat, even when exposed to extreme temperature changes.
Further information on ALUCOBOND®
- ALUCOBOND® Product information Product range, Technical data, Processing, Fields of application, Sustainability PDF 5 MB
- ALUCOBOND® Processing Technical data, processing PDF 2 MB
- ALUCOBOND® solid & metallic colours Colours PDF 1 MB
- ALUCOBOND® spectra & sparkling colours Colours PDF 1 MB
- ALUCOBOND® anodized look Colours PDF 1 MB
- ALUCOBOND® naturAL Colours PDF 1 MB
- ALUCOBOND® terra Colours PDF 5 MB
- ALUCOBOND® urban Colours PDF 1 MB
- ALUCOBOND® rocca Colours PDF 5 MB
- ALUCOBOND® vintage Colours PDF 5 MB
- ALUCOBOND® legno Colours PDF 4 MB
- ALUCOBOND® Processing Brochure Technical data, Processing PDF 2 MB
- Product range - Aluminium Special Sections and Fittings Product range, Technical data PDF 1 MB