KAPA®tech is the innovative lightweight foamboard of 3A Composites. The pioneering composition of PUR foam and aluminium skins combines lightweight with rigidity. Moreover, KAPA®tech is euroclass B certified; it is the first KAPA® board in the category “difficult-to-ignite”.
KAPA®tech offers perfect characteristics for a lot of interesting applications in transport and industry as well as in visual communication.
- Polyurethane foam core with coated aluminium skins
- B-s2-d0 „difficult to ignite“ according to EN ISO 13501-1
- Lightweight foamboard suitable for exterior as well as for interior use
- Weather-resistant and resistant to humidity
- Good dimensional stability and stiffness
- Good insulating properties
- Protective film on both sides
KAPA®tech finds application in ...
- Interior fittings for trains, mobile homes and caravans
- Elevator cabins
- Base panel for furniture construction
- Casing of machines
- Air ducts
- Shop fitting
- Stand construction
- Displays for POS / POP applications
- Classical applications of visual communication
- 3D applications
Further information on KAPA®tech
- KAPA® tech Product information Product specifications, technical data, processing, formats, fields of application, directives & ordinancesPDF 2.287 KB
Printing on KAPA®tech
Edging of KAPA®tech