IMPEX® stands for a wide range of large-format, virtually unbreakable extruded polycarbonate sheets with very good optical and mechanical properties. The product range comprises a variety of different surfaces, variants and structures. The high quality sheets have a very good weathering resistance as well as an excellent impact strength. IMPEX® provides solutions for a large number of indoor and outdoor applications.
- Excellent optical properties
- Easy to fabricate
- Exceptional performance at both low and high temperatures (from -40 °C to +135 °C)
- Virtually unbreakable in normal use
- IMPEX® UVP with a both-sides co-extruded UV protective layer, especially suitable for outdoor use
UV-protected polycarbonate sheets with a one- or both sides abrasion resistant coating and a good impact resistance, which makes them especially suitable for flat indoor and outdoor applications. Thanks to this special hard coating, the sheets are less sensitive against scratches and have a higher resistance to many chemicals and solvents. IMPEX® HC is used for applications such as machine glazing or partition walls – an enhanced abrasion- and chemical resistance is required. In terms of processing, IMPEX® HC can be used mostly in the same way as IMPEX® in its standard version. Due to the special surface coating, however, IMPEX® HC is not suitable for hot and cold bending.
Further information on IMPEX®
- IMPEX® Product informationProduct specifications, fields of applicationPDF 1.11 MB