- Abris de bus
- Fabrication de meubles
- Vitrage | éclairage de plafond
- Applications industrielles
- Carters de machines
- Applications maritimes | construction navale
- Cloisons | Revêtements
- Couvertures de protection
- Toitures/ Plafonds
- Cabines de douches | Équipements sanitaires
- Isolation et protection acoustique
- Abris de piscine
- Mobilier urbain
- Facilité de mise en œuvre
- Large gamme de couleurs
- Exterieur long-terme > 3 ans
- Extérieur moyen-terme < 3 ans
- Difficilement inflammable
- De qualité alimentaire
- Facilité de formage
- Surface brillante
- Bonne résistance aux agents chimiques
- Bonne clareté optique | haute transparence
- Bonne résistance aux imtempéries
- Haute résistance aux impacts
- Transmission lumineuse
- Poids léger
- Résistance aux UV
- Large température d'utilisation
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiène Styrène)
- Composite aluminium
- HIPS (Polystyrène choc)
- PMMA (Verre acrylique)
- PP (Polypropylène)
- Mousse PU
Protection des données
[Translate to FR:] 6. Data subject rights
[Translate to FR:] You have the right to receive information free of charge and at any time about the origins, recipients and purposes for collecting your personal data. You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, erased or blocked, and in certain circumstances, you may also request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. To make this request or for further questions relating to data protection, contact the Controller or our external data protection officer at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
6.1 Withdrawal of consent for data processing (Art.7 GDPR)
Many data processing functions are only possible with your express consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an informal communication by e-mail. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing before consent was withdrawn.
6.2 Right to object to data processing in certain cases and for direct marketing purposes (Art. 21 GDPR )
If data processing is carried out on the basis of GDPR 6(1)e or f, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on those provisions. The applicable legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this Data Protection Declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
6.3 Right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority (Art. 13 GDPR)
In the event of violations of the GDPR, every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
6.4 Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive personal data, which we process automatically based on the consent you have provided or as part of a contract, delivered to you or to a third party in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. If you request that the data be transferred directly to another responsible body, this will be done provided this is technically feasible.
6.5 Right to access, immediate rectification and immediate erasure (Art. 15,16,17 GDPR)
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time and free of charge to get information about your stored personal data, its origins, recipients and the purpose of data processing and, if necessary, a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, contact us at any time at the address given at the end of the website in the legal information.
6.6 Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR )
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing your personal data. To do so, you can contact us any time at the address given at the end of the website in the legal information. The right to restrict processing your data is possible in the following cases:
- If you contest the accuracy of the personal data which we store, we usually need some time in order to verify your claim. In this case, you have the right to request restriction of processing for the duration of the verification period.
- If your personal information is or was being processed unlawfully, you can request restriction of processing instead of erasure.
- If we no longer need your personal data but you require it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request restriction of processing instead of erasure.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21(1) GDPR, your legitimate interests and our interests must be compared with each other. Until it has been determined whose interests are overriding, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data may - apart from their storage - only be processed with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.